Friday, October 24, 2008

Good Morning all, here it is Friday and the official first day of the Jack.

We had a busy day yesterday with set up meeting some very impressive bbqers but I don't remember half of them yet, not surprising, LOL, and setting up our camp.

I'm having problems with the internet server here at the hotel and would really love to get more pics up but I keep getting booted when I try to upload them.

Today is gonna be just as busy as yesterday and we will not get back to the hotel until late tonight so I will have to try to upload pics then.

John and I broke down and went back to the Lynchburg Hardware and General Store yesterday and bought a Jack Barrel, lol, not full of course, those ones range from $9000.00 to $12000.00.
Maybe next year, LOL.

Well guess that is about all for now, need to finish getting ready to head out.

Have a great day all.

Hugs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow and Awards










This is the first award I have received, thank you so much Sue

http://sue311258.blogspot.com/

Photobucket










Wowwwww, are ya ready for this one.

My wonderful friend Deb just sent me this award.

Photobucket



Thank you so much Deb.

http://shilohshepherdbreed.blogspot.com/

And Sue send me this wonderful award as well, to match the first one she sent me. Thank you Sue, your great Hun.

Another awesome award from Deb, thanx so much hun

Photobucket


Another awesome award from Deb.

Photobucket