Sunday, December 14, 2008

Wow, here it is Sunday and I have not done any psping in almost a week.

Come to think of it, I have not done much of anything, besides work, LOL

Hubby is home right now, work is real slow, and it does not look like its gonna get any better in Ontario right now any time soon.

I really wish the media would stop yacking about it, then things would be able to get back to normal.

But they won't as sensatialisim sells.

No new tubes for me anytime soon, as the bills still need to get paid, so I will just work with what I have until things look better.

Another thing to tick me off, is all the snow we have and the trails are not even open, sheeeeshhhhh, I at least wan't to ride once just incase the sleds need to go on the for sale market.

Ok, enough complaining, lets see if I can get in the groove of psping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow and Awards










This is the first award I have received, thank you so much Sue

http://sue311258.blogspot.com/

Photobucket










Wowwwww, are ya ready for this one.

My wonderful friend Deb just sent me this award.

Photobucket



Thank you so much Deb.

http://shilohshepherdbreed.blogspot.com/

And Sue send me this wonderful award as well, to match the first one she sent me. Thank you Sue, your great Hun.

Another awesome award from Deb, thanx so much hun

Photobucket


Another awesome award from Deb.

Photobucket