Tuesday, February 3, 2009


Well, here is another tut, just a short simple one, trying to get my feet again after taking a break.
Waiting For You



Scrap kit is ftu, Every Rose which you can find here

Mask I used is WSL_14 which you can get here http://www.weescotslass.co.uk/

Tube I used is from the wonderful artist Angie Monasterio which you can get at CILM
Open up a transparent document 700 x 700, you can resize later.

Copy and paste your paper of choice as a new layer and apply your mask. On your layer palette, delete your mask.

Copy and paste frame 2 as a new layer and add a drop shadow.

Using your magic wand click inside your frame layer and modify, expand by 10.

Copy another paper of your choice, invert and delete, now move your paper layer below your frame layer.

Add the tube of your choice.

Merge your layers visible, add your wording, I used Bickley Font, and your copyright information.

This tutorial was written for those who have a working knowledge of PSP and I have used version 9 but should be able to be done in other versions.
This was written by me on February 3, 2009 and any resemblance to other tutorials is purely coincidence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow and Awards










This is the first award I have received, thank you so much Sue

http://sue311258.blogspot.com/

Photobucket










Wowwwww, are ya ready for this one.

My wonderful friend Deb just sent me this award.

Photobucket



Thank you so much Deb.

http://shilohshepherdbreed.blogspot.com/

And Sue send me this wonderful award as well, to match the first one she sent me. Thank you Sue, your great Hun.

Another awesome award from Deb, thanx so much hun

Photobucket


Another awesome award from Deb.

Photobucket