Wednesday, December 3, 2008








Ok, here we go, my first official tutorial as Deb so put it, “Write the tut for that one girl and post it on your blog!” so here it is.

I used a tube from Jennifer Janesko which you can purchase through cilm

Scrap kit from here Clarey (BagzOfScrapz) Winter Sparkle kit.

Mask is from Vix Christmas mask # 5 here

This tutorial was written on December 3, 2008, and is my own design, if it is similar in anyway to another tutorial this is totally coincidental.



Open up a new doc 700 x 700, you can resize later

Open up Winter Sparkle frame 1 and copy as a new layer.
Add a drop shadow of your choice.

With magic wand click inside frame and copy and paste a paper of your choice, I used paper 4, invert, delete, move paper under frame layer, select none.

Make a new layer, and flood fill color of your choice, I used 404040

Layers, load mask from disk, vix Christmas mask 5, invert transparency checked.

In layer palete, delete mask, say yes.

Copy and paste frosty doodle 1 and position as per my tag.

Duplicate doodle and flip, then mirror second doodle.

Paste your tube, add a drop shadow, and add font and wording of your choice.

Don’t forget your copyright and resize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow and Awards










This is the first award I have received, thank you so much Sue

http://sue311258.blogspot.com/

Photobucket










Wowwwww, are ya ready for this one.

My wonderful friend Deb just sent me this award.

Photobucket



Thank you so much Deb.

http://shilohshepherdbreed.blogspot.com/

And Sue send me this wonderful award as well, to match the first one she sent me. Thank you Sue, your great Hun.

Another awesome award from Deb, thanx so much hun

Photobucket


Another awesome award from Deb.

Photobucket