Monday, February 16, 2009




Easter


Supplies needed:PSP (I used PSP 9)


Tube or image. I used the art of Butterfly Web Graphics which can be found


Scrap Kit- I used Happy Easter by http://designerscraps.com/


Open a new canvas 700x700 and flood fill with white.


Open up a frame you would like to use and resize if necessary and paste as a new layer.


With your magic wand, selections, modify expand by 8 and paste your paper of choice, invert and delete to remove excess paper.


Drop your paper below your frame layer.


Selections/select none.


Open your tube, place inside your frame layer, resize and select your eraser tool and erase anything that hangs over.


Add a drop shadow to all layers.
Open up a flower element and paste as a new layer, resize and place it where you like it.


Do the same thing with butterfly element.


Drop shadow on both.


Merge visable, resize.


Add your wording and your copyright information.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow and Awards










This is the first award I have received, thank you so much Sue

http://sue311258.blogspot.com/

Photobucket










Wowwwww, are ya ready for this one.

My wonderful friend Deb just sent me this award.

Photobucket



Thank you so much Deb.

http://shilohshepherdbreed.blogspot.com/

And Sue send me this wonderful award as well, to match the first one she sent me. Thank you Sue, your great Hun.

Another awesome award from Deb, thanx so much hun

Photobucket


Another awesome award from Deb.

Photobucket