Sunday, February 15, 2009

Just discovered that I have been challenged by my friend Deb.

These are the challenge instructions:

Go to your photo folder in your computer.

Go to the 6th folder of the photos.

Go to the sixth picture.

Put the picture on your blog and description of it.

Invite six friends to join the challenge.

Link them in your blog and let them know they have been challenged.

So I will do this challenge, but seriously I have no one to pass it on to as the only ones I can pass it onto have already done this, LOL

My mother is gonna kill me for this one, but then again she does not read my blog.

This pic was taken in 2008 at Wasaga Beach. It had been approx 50 odd years since the last time she was in the water at Wasaga, LOL






So on this final note if you happen to see this, please pass along this challenge.

Thanx Deb

No comments:

Post a Comment

Slideshow and Awards










This is the first award I have received, thank you so much Sue

http://sue311258.blogspot.com/

Photobucket










Wowwwww, are ya ready for this one.

My wonderful friend Deb just sent me this award.

Photobucket



Thank you so much Deb.

http://shilohshepherdbreed.blogspot.com/

And Sue send me this wonderful award as well, to match the first one she sent me. Thank you Sue, your great Hun.

Another awesome award from Deb, thanx so much hun

Photobucket


Another awesome award from Deb.

Photobucket